Jump Nation is an indoor wall-to-wall trampoline arena, featuring an open bounce zone complete with sporting accessories, dodgeball zone, basketball zone, foam pit, children’s party area, fitness classes and our cosy café.
Jump Nation brings a new and innovative concept to Munster. It will provide a healthy and fun service to families, schools, clubs, companies, groups and friends, from cradle to grave. The health benefits are many and varied and Jump Nation also aims to tackle the obesity epidemic in children in Ireland today.
It is indoors so not adversely affected by Ireland’s uncertain weather conditions. It is an exciting, dynamic idea that incorporates a number of sports and activities in a safe and fun environment. Kids and adults alike will be literally bouncing off the walls!
Our Open Zone features over 40 trampolines in grid formation, on the floor and angled up the walls where you can bounce till your heart’s content! A zone of fun where you can literally bounce off the walls!
In our Trampoline Dodgeball Zone you can play the fast paced, exciting game, dodgeball, but with a twist: it’s all played on trampolines! A game where you duck, dive and dodge to avoid your opponent’s attack! Played with our specially designed foam dodgeballs to ensure that no-one gets hurt!
In our Dunk Zone we combine trampolining with basketball! A place where you can bounce to reach the hoop and get that slam dunk you have always dreamed of!
Our Foam Zone includes four trampoline lanes that lead to a pit full of cubes of foam where you can launch yourself into the air and have the soft landing of thousands of foam cubes! So much fun and a guaranteed winner for all ages!
It’s Good for You
Using the trampoline takes up to 80% off the stress of your weight-bearing joints.
- Trampolining can help combat depression, anxiety and stress by increasing the amount of endorphins released by the brain.
- Trampolining can help reduce the risk of bone conditions such as brittle bone disease, fractures and osteoporosis.
- Bouncing on a trampoline regularly can help increase your body’s metabolic rate and its ability to burn calories more efficiently
- Trampolining provides your body with an all-round workout while reducing the risk of injury to your joints, especially in your ankles and knees.
- Trampolining is good for your health. It stimulates your metabolism, increases oxygen capacity, improves your sense of balance, increases oxygen circulation to tissues, improves the circulation of the lymph through the lymph glands, strengthens the heart (cardiovascular health) ,increases energy and sense of vitality, firms and tones the muscles, it makes you smile, laugh and above all is great FUN for all ages !!
At Jump Nation we are passionate about everything we do and our coffee is no exception! The taste of our freshly ground coffee beans are guaranteed to kick start your day, our variety of teas will appeal to every palate and our gourmet cakes and goodies from local suppliers will have you coming back for more. All of this wrapped in a cosy and atmospheric surrounding where you can chill out and relax.